Sunday, February 8, 2009

Poetry in Motion

You
I’m starting to miss you, Yes You
Oblivious when the time I first met you
You surprise me as time flies
I am falling I realized

You made me feel I am home
You made me feel I belong
Longing to be prisoner again
Of a world you and I belong

Your soft velvety skin…
Ah…how can I forget it
The warmth you gave me
When I needed them in those cold lonely nights

The comfort you gave me
When I am at my lowest ebb
The security you gave me
When my body inches close to you

And as I bid goodbye to you
Let your warmth ablaze me
That no storm nor time can efface
For in my heart, you are carved no one can remove

Until then. I’ll see you when I see you.

5 comments:

  1. Hmmm, interesting Nox Ha! nakakaintriga ha! hihihi

    ReplyDelete
  2. hhmmmmmm friendship! please awatin mo akohhhh pinagdududahan na naman kita! what did you really do in China? har har har

    ReplyDelete
  3. aba, very much suited to the one and only (LOL)! I think it's more sweeter if you recite it with the intended person, i know she'll appreciate it more hehehehe......bitaw, part of moving on ba ito kafatid? hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hindi ba eto pwede maging kama ko, blanket, flat..or anything? Kailangan ba talagang tao eto? huhuhuhuhu

    ReplyDelete