Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Random thoughts of a day in limbo

I don't know I just kinda felt like my day was filled with different emotions. I was too excited with the news that I already have a flight schedule going home. I miss home. I just wanna be home and take some refuge. Then I chatted with my former National Volunteer/Translator and we kind of reminisce the time we worked together. I was just so touched by her words that she longed to work with me again. That she valued so much my advise in regards to her professional career. I think these are the things that reaffirm my being who I am. I know who I am but it's different when you hear appreciations from people you've worked with. It's just so refreshing. Xiexie. I was about to take my short walk in the park to eliminate some toxins but I got a call from my NV that some local partners are coming to the office to fill up some forms that the funding org sent which needs to be submitted tomorrow by 12 noon. What? Yes, it's 8 in the evening and they're coming. Surprise, surprise I told you.

Then I saw this video from youtube posted by Nax Joan on our website and I strongly feel we all have to do our share in fighting climate change. So I encourage everyone if you care, do your share!

Let's take a stand to combat climate change. Watch the video below.



For more info about the campaign, please visit http://www.earthhour.org

For easy-to-read materials about Climate Change, visit this site:
http://www.ace.mmu.ac.uk/eae/climate_change/climate_change.html

2 comments:

  1. come home Joel! there is much work to do here in our country. of course, its challenging out there, but its good to be home.

    if you noticed, life there is not much easier than your life here. come home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmmmnn...let me think? harharhar

    ReplyDelete