Thursday, November 4, 2010

Born Survivor

After my last blog the other week, I thought it's not a good idea to start with a news that I am sick right now.. But what can we do? There are things we want to avoid but keep on recurring. For example the first time I was hit with gouty arthritis was when I was in China and so I promised myself to watch carefully my diet. Now at home (Philippines) I was so engrossed with dieting and even a regular (hey religious) belly dancing just to keep me fit but it's all futile as I was hit again with another episode making me disable, immobile (mobile to some extent) but so difficult to walk when your left leg is numb, swollen and in pain.

At the end of the day, I still thank God for giving all these pains because these makes me stronger and realizing that He somehow wanted to send a message I yet to decipher.

I still look at life positively, from a totally different perspective now.

No comments:

Post a Comment