Thursday, October 9, 2008

The Lady Driver

Lady drivers abound in China. This is not quite a gender issue. You will find them everywhere driving a motorcycle, tricycle, taxi, truck and even bus. I was traveling outside my placement for official business. My colleague and I were seated comfortably in the bus waiting to start its journey. One lady came up and in a stern voice ordered people to put the luggage in their proper places and that includes the luggage of my colleague. Who could this lady be? We wonder. The lady was hot I should tell you. Tugged with her is a black and shiny lady’s bag. She wore high-heeled white shoes with some glittery in it. Sexy in her baggy trouser and black blouse that showed a liitle bit of her cleavage and her necklace. She wore a little make up and a shade of fuchsia pink lipstick. With her long hair waving along, I guess she had her hair rebonded and few highlights in it. Few minutes later, this lady climbed up the drivers seat. Yes, she was our driver. Our bus driver who is in command who shouts once in a while to the passengers. Beside her at the driver’s seat was her transparent make-up kit. At one of the stops, as the water tank was being filled with water, she changed her blouse. Now sporting a body-fit tops with a shade of avocado and with glittery in it. She’s even sexier now and I should say she’s the first driver in public transport I have seen with real fashion sense (LOL).

No comments:

Post a Comment