Wednesday, October 8, 2008

What goes around comes around, what goes up, must come down…

Body massage is one of the routines I can’t live without. I always pamper myself whenever I get the chance to do so. I love massage because it relaxes my body. The soothing sensation I get when the warmth of those fingers and hands touches my skin lifts me up. The friction when it is pressed against my naked body is refreshing and yes very relaxing. My placement is situated at the border of Burma and thus, Burmese massage abounds everywhere. Knowing this made me happy. One of the instances is a night to remember. Typical room is always well lighted. You can never find a dim one. Massage room is open and usually consist of at least 3-4 bedding capacity. At this view, I wonder how in the world I can be naked in an open room and with the lights on. At least back home you can always have a choice in an open room but at least with curtains if not dim lighted. Tea, coffee or milk was offered as a welcome drink. I was directed to lie down to the only bed left when I entered the room. Lie down? Ah ok…so I don’t have to take off my clothes or so I thought. The room was as noisy as the wet market as the masseurs and customers happily conversed with each other in the language I do not completely understand. The other room was also competing with the noise in the room I was in. I almost shouted – can you please shut the f..k up! I wanted to relax. OMG! It seems to be a never-ending “huntahan” while the others were busy on the phone. My masseur was tall, slender and beautiful but trust me she is very strong as she started to work on my lower extremities. Pressing, pushing, pulling, stretching hard I felt like it was some sort of gymnastics. She then started to grab my limbs, twisted, flipped and curled my body to the left and to the right. She then asked me to face down. Now she started her routines likes she’s working on the vault. She walked atop my body from slow to fast mode and on her final routine, she jump atop my rib cage before finally dismounting from my body. Tik…tak..tok…I heard my body sounded like there was a cracked in my rib cage. At that moment I was frightened at the thought that my bones were fractured and dislocated at this type of massage. The masseur still has routine to complete. Now, my 70 kgs body was atop her slender body. She pushed it in high heavens which looked like I was levitating shaking it to the right and to the left. She pushed it up and down. At the end of the massage, I felt like I was raped and tortured but I was intact and complete. My body was in pain. But the next day I felt so relaxed and light. The first time was followed by second, third and so on and so forth. I was getting used to it. I love definitely the gymnastics of being thrown out up and down, to the left and to the right.

1 comment: